MALTA "THE MALTA DOG"

MALTA  "THE MALTA DOG"
PARKIN IT!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

TAILS of my weekend April 17 & 18, 2010

To all of my little friends,

This past weekend I was very busy.  On Saturday Mommy, Poppy and me went to the Farmer's Market, Winco and Safeway to shop.  Then Sunday was Poppy's birthday.  We had a great time.  We all went to the Mall on 20th street.  We walked around and met a bunch of new people.  (Mommy put pictures from our adventures of the weekend up on my website and on my facebook) I met a lot of really cute kids and some very nice adults.  I LOVE BARKING at my new little friends.  Then Sunday evening we took Poppy out to dinner to a very, very nice Italian restaurant.  Poppy said he had a PAWS-atively GREAAAT birthday.  I sure do love my Poppy.   PAWS UP!!!! The Malta Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment