MALTA "THE MALTA DOG"

MALTA  "THE MALTA DOG"
PARKIN IT!

Friday, April 16, 2010

HAPPY FRIDAY! To All My Little Friends!!!

Happy Friday, To all my little friends, Last night was a PAWS-atively fun filled evening for me. Mommy, Poppy and I went to the downtown Farmer's Market. (Most dogs do not get to go. I do because I am a Registered Service dog. Lucky Me!) I love the farmers because they grow bell peppers, romaine and celery which are my favorite vegetables. I love to have them with my evening meal.




I met soooo many great people at the market. Large ones as well as small ones. I must have met 50 kids throughout the market. What heaven I was in......Check out the pictures on MY WEBSITE http://www.themaltadog.com/ . I will definitely go again. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!! PAWS UP!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment