MALTA "THE MALTA DOG"

MALTA  "THE MALTA DOG"
PARKIN IT!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September 1st, It's a new day and a new month RABBIT, RABBIT, RABBIT

It is a new day and a new month.  Time to take stock in what we want to do for the upcoming month.  Me, I want another month of parks, friends and family.....  They are the most important things to me.... I look forward to LOVING all of them for one more month.  Remember, TODAY is the FURst day of the rest of your life.  And that is no TAIL.  PAWS UP!! May the wind be at your back.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Malta!!!!!
    i am your #1 fan!

    I met you at College with my mom!
    You are SO Cute!
    It is awesome that you rolled on the White House lawn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. please check out my blog Summer Rose!
    I invited you to it!

    ReplyDelete